MetaTrader 4 Presentation #1 – How To Install
- What is MetaTrader 4 MT4?
- MetaTrader 4, also known as MT4 is a platform for trading Forex, analyzing financial markets and using Expert Advisors.
- What is an Expert Advisor, you may ask. It is a program that allows automation of the analytical and trading processes in the MT4
- It can be used to auto trade your forex account, send signals via pop up or email with sms/text notification capabilities.
- A template can be created to bring in multiple indicators and/or EA to easily load on any asset of your choosing. This can give a visual so you know when and why a trade sets up
- How Do I Install MT4?
- To Install MT4, you have a few options
- You can download directly from their website located at URL www.MetaTrader4.com
- Download from your demo or live broker ie. Forex Broker Inc, Oanda, FXCM…
- From there, click the download and install directly to your PC or MAC
- MT4 Can Also Be Used On Mobile Devices
- The Mobile trading allows you to manage your account via a smartphone or a tablet. You can also trade in the financial markets and analyze quotes on the go using MetaTrader 4.
- MetaTrader 4 Mobile is virtually identical to the desktop version. The mobile terminal contains symbol charts, analytical tools and a full set of trading orders.
- NEXT LESSON!
In my next lesson, I will be covering how to navigate the MetaTrader 4 platform
See you then