Hello everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week out there and staying safe and healthy during these trying times.
I am writing this post to give you all a heads up that we released an updated file pack with some new goodies for you.
I am excited for all of these updates and additions for you all and I hope they help you to conquer your trading, no matter what style of trader you are.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT
Please delete all old EA and template versions of the Professor, Sominex and News Trader as you will encounter issues with their use. Then download the new file pack.
You will see updated templates in the file pack –
Slick Trade – TheProfessor
Slick Trade – The Sominex
You will see new/updated EAs in the file pack –
- The Professor [rev 21-04-2020]
- The Sominex[WEB_ADMINISTRATION][N]
You will see new/updated Indicators in the file pack –
- This indicator is very important to install so that the new Professor, Sominex and News Trader pull in the correct news releases in the market
- We fixed the candle close issue in this release.
- We updated all Professor code to match the most recent release of MT4 in this release.
- We fixed the delay bug for the Professor EA in this release
- We added the Slick Trade Currency Strength and Slick Trade Pivots indicator to the Professor template
- We updated the Professor to have new features and functionality, please read the following post to learn about all changes >> ACCESS HERE <<
- New videos for the Professor will be released this week, in the meantime, please refer to our recent Market Commentary posts that explain using the Professor on multiple timeframes and addition of indicators
We combined the Sominex and News Trader all in one in the previous release in case you didn’t see – Please refer to this post for those changes – ACCESS HERE
***We are currently working on multiple updates to individual EAs and indicators for the MT4 updated release. If you find any issues with the EAs or indicators, please send in a support ticket with detailed information as to what the issue is, screen shots that clearly show the issue and anything else that could assist us in the updates.***
Have a wonderful day and see you all in the room 🙂